Monday, December 14, 2015

Minersville family dental practice welcomes 2nd generation owner

Dr. Earl J. Buehner Jr., a dentist who has had an office in Minersville since May 1979, said last week his son, Ryan G. Buehner, will soon be taking over the practice.
“My son will take over the business officially as of January 1,” Earl Buehner, 65, said Wednesday.
His office at 517 W. Sunbury St. includes five employees, one full-time and four part-time.
His son, Ryan, 37, owns Hershey Dental Associates, 237 Hershey Road, Hummelstown, and will continue to run that office while running the office in Minersville, Earl Buehner said.
“My father, Dr. Earl Buehner Jr., has been caring for the Minersville community for over 35 years. As a child, I remember patients coming into our home as I played in the yard and, on occasion, watching him work with someone inside the office. He has always been highly dedicated to the health of his patients, and he genuinely cares about each and every person that comes into his practice,” Ryan Buehner said in a recent press release.
“It was watching my father’s commitment to his patients that made me want to become a dentist. I graduated from Minersville High School in 1996 and went on to study at the local Penn State Schuylkill Campus. I earned my doctorate degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in 2005, and I have been practicing ever since,” Ryan Buehner said.
“Starting in 2016, my father will be transitioning into more of a retirement role within the practice. You will still be able to see his smiling face around the office from time to time, but he will mostly work in a supporting role with the current staff and the new faces you’ll see at the office. I am honored that I have this opportunity to practice dentistry alongside my father and provide the same quality of care he has over the past several decades. I hope to carry on this legacy, and I also intend to foster community growth, increase dental education and raise the level of dentistry in Schuylkill County,” he said.
New hours will be from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. Ryan Buehner said he will work with patients if it is necessary to reschedule an appointment previously made outside the new hours.

Source: http://republicanherald.com/news/minersville-family-dental-practice-welcomes-2nd-generation-owner-1.1982927

In other dental news: Aurident offers the Optimet DS 6000 Scanner which uses patented proprietary conoscopic holographic technology to generate highly accurate and consistent scans.

The DS 6000 Scanner can be used for all dental applications such as copings, full contour crowns, bridges up to 14 units, implants, implant bars and dentures.

No comments:

Post a Comment